Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Home.

It's great to be off the road and able to contemplate the remainder of the summer. Climbing back into some sort of reasonable fitness begins tomorrow just over the border in New Mexico, followed by movie night in my backyard, followed by a 9 year anniversary (whoa) back over the border at Ojo Caliente. Tracy mentioned our anniversaries feel more like the square root of the actual year. Once I was reminded of how one calculates such things, I agreed.

So I am in the composing phase of the previously mentioned CD project. I'm starting with cells and progressions and once I like a few, I'll record them. Speaking of, I think I deserve an endorsement contract from these guys. I've sold enough to believe I've missed my calling and, well, here I go again... this thing is practically idiot-proof and has great quality.

Place your orders now for our CD... in a year or two, or three, I'll mail it to you.

No comments: